CheckSoftware.com by ColDen Communications
This agreement will be governed by the following rules and conditions:
- This agreement will be governed by the laws of the
state of Virginia.
- CheckSoftware.com by ColDen Communications will give you (the 'Partner')
a commission of $20.00 on the sale price of NOVA Check Mates and the initial order of checks sold through a direct
- The term, 'Partner,' does not imply any formal
association with CheckSoftware.com by ColDen Communications,
and the Partner does not have rights on our products,
logos or trademarks.
- The Partner is not permitted to represent
CheckSoftware.com by ColDen Communications in any
way other than displaying a banner or link on
Partner's web site.
- We do not anticipate altering the rate of
commission at any time. If we do, we will post
appropriate notice. Any credit accumulating after
such change will be at the new rate whether higher
- We reserve the right to change the product prices
from time to time which may have an effect on the
- The commission will be credited only when the payment
for the sale is cleared. If the buyer requests a
refund per the 30-day Money Back Guarantee, the
original commission credited will be deducted.
- We will not be responsible for any cookie failure
that may result in the user's clicks going unregistered.
However, all referral sales will be compensated in full.
- The commission will become payable within 30 days
past the 30-day Money Back Guarantee period during
which the customer may ask for a refund.
- We reserve the right to evaluate your site and
terminate individual agreements after notification
through email. In such situations, our sole
responsibility ends at issuing a check corresponding
to the outstanding amount in your credit. No
explanation for the termination will necessarily be
- We reserve the right to cancel the whole Partner
program without notice. However, all Partners will
be issued a check corresponding to any outstanding
amount in their credit.
- The Partner is not under any obligation to keep the
banners or text links on their web site. Removal of the
banner may not result in an immediate cessation of
credit accumulation. No correspondence regarding the
removal of banner is required.
- Any tax liability on the amount of commission
received will be the Partner's responsibility.
- The Partner must post the link to CheckSoftware.com
unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
- While it is up to the Partner to choose where the
banner or text link should appear, it must not be
placed on a page/position that can be defamatory to us
or counter-productive. If requested by us, such banner
links must be removed.
- Only the banners/icons recommended or approved by
us will be used. If you have a design you'd like to
use, please contact us.
- It should clearly be understood that
'click-throughs' (verifiable through the online
query form) most likely are not 'sales.' However,
no valid sales referred by you will go unrecorded.
|Back to the Registration Page|
NOVA Check Mates © Copyright 1998, 99 ColDen Communications